Jewelry factory OEM process
2. After Foshan Jewelry Factory receives your samples or design manuscripts, it will communicate with you the details of the design manuscripts so as to fully understand your jewelry design manuscripts.
3. In the future, Foshan Jewelry Factory will confirm the jewelry information with you, verify the jewelry processing materials, process requirements, and delivery time. Such as: whether the processing type is processing with supplied materials, contracted processing, or partial processing with supplied materials, the size, quantity, material grade requirements, process requirements, production cycle, and delivery time of stainless steel jewelry.
4. The jewelry factory will preliminarily estimate the production price of jewelry, and then pay the cost of sample proofing. The jewelry processing factory will arrange for a 3D designer to make a 3D model on the computer, and then send you the 3D model to further confirm the details of the product. , and make modifications and adjustments. And the final price of the product is given.
5. After you confirm the stainless steel jewelry pattern product, the Foshan jewelry factory will arrange to produce the finished product sample, and then send it to you to see the finished product effect. If there is no problem with the finished jewelry product sample, it will enter the production process.
6. You need to pay 30% of the payment for large-scale stainless steel jewelry customized production as a deposit, and then the Foshan jewelry factory will arrange mass production.
7. After the production is completed, you will be notified to accept the goods, pay the fee, pay the balance, and the factory will package and deliver the goods.
8. Customized cooperation to complete logistics and distribution.
Foshan KeKe Jewelry Co., Ltd. offers a ton of features and capabilities to help you acquire and retain customers, boost sales and manage contacts.
What are you waiting for? Get out there and buy some of the most effective at KeKe Jewelry.
Loyalty programs provide an opportunity to learn the preferences of customers and design communication strategies that will resonate with jewelry companies.