How many do you know about the 6 ways of inlaying in jewelry factories?
The inlay process is used in the processing of titanium steel jewelry. For inlay, our jewelry processing factory will have 6 methods of inlaying stones, including CNC inlay, bezel inlay, prong inlay, force inlay, channel inlay, and common tooth inlay. One of the most common mosaic methods is CNC.
So what is the difference between them? The following is a detailed introduction:
1. CNC inlay: It is a kind of mechanical processing, a new type of processing technology, mainly to compile processing programs, that is, to convert the original manual work into computer programming. The advantage is that the number of tooling is greatly reduced, and complex tooling is not required for processing parts with complex shapes; the processing quality is stable, the processing precision is high, and the repeatability is high; the production efficiency is high in the case of multi-variety and small batch production.
2. Claw setting: Jewelry processing factories usually use a long metal claw (or column) to tightly fasten the stone. The limit highlights the inlaid stones, making the jewelry more beautiful.
3. Bezel setting: Bezel setting is also called bezel setting. It is a jewelry processing technology that surrounds the stone with a metal edge. changeable.
4. Forced inlay: Forcible inlay is also called track inlay, clip inlay or wall inlay. It is called by various names. It is to car out the slot on the side of the inlay, and then put the stone to be inlaid into the slot, and press it. A solid inlay method. The advantage is that the stone can be displayed to others to the greatest extent in appearance.
5. Groove setting: The jewelry processing factory uses the metal card groove shape to hold the two ends of the stone girdle. The advantage is that it makes the setting of titanium steel jewelry stronger, and the side of the stone can be admired.
6. Common tooth setting: The two adjacent diamonds on the left share two teeth, which reduces the number of teeth, so that the diamond is more tightly punched, there is no gap, and it looks more concise. But the requirements for mosaics are even higher. The advantage is that there is almost no metal visible from the surface, and the sticky stone has no prong setting and wall setting.
Foshan KeKe Jewelry Co., Ltd. 's products, whether interim or permanent, comply fully with all appropriate producing regulations.
If you are interested in , click KeKe Jewelry to see some items with features that you will be amazed at.
custom jewelry manufacturers has become a serious problem for an increasing number of people around the world, that's why highly effective are developed by Foshan KeKe Jewelry Co., Ltd. .
Among improvements to jewelry companies, nearly half of consumers considered quality and service as the most important change a business could make in its supply chain.