Some daily routines in life can't always avoid the tarnishing of jewelry, which will reduce the luster of jewelry. Some simple stainless steel jewelry can be wiped with cotton cloth daily. Some amazing creative designs are not easy to decontaminate. Today, the technical staff of Foshan Keke Jewelry Co., Ltd. will teach you how to properly maintain stainless steel jewelry.
1. Be sure to avoid using detergents, steel wire balls, abrasive tools, etc. containing bleaching ingredients and abrasives, because you are afraid that the residual detergent will corrode the stainless steel surface. After washing, rinse the surface with clean water.
2. Grease, oil, lubricating oil pollution on the surface of stainless steel, wipe it with a soft cloth, and then clean it with neutral detergent or ammonia solution or special detergent.
3. If there is dust on the surface of stainless steel and dirt can be easily removed, it can be washed with soap or weak washing, and the binder component should be scrubbed with alcohol or organic solvent.
4. There are bleaching agents and various acids attached to the surface of stainless steel. Rinse immediately with water, then soak with ammonia solution or neutral carbonated soda water solution, and wash with neutral detergent or warm water.
5. The rainbow pattern on the surface of stainless steel is caused by excessive use of detergent or oil. It can be washed away with mild washing in warm water.
Foshan Keke Jewelry Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of stainless steel jewelry. Stainless steel bracelets, stainless steel earrings, stainless steel pendants, stainless steel necklaces, and LOGO can be customized!